I've' received "Sony Pictures Entertainment Applause Award" for "Outstanding performance and lasting contribution to Sony Pictures Entertainment" based on my research & development work.
My name is Safak. I am a software engineer. I held several different positions in different departments with several responsibilities from lead to senior supervisor capacities.
I approach problems with my out of the box perspective and make software development more productive, reliable, enjoyable while making folks happy. I deliver software products on time and budget, increase productivity by unprecedented margins with my consistent practices.
Management & Administrative Qualifications
Dedicated, trustworthy team player with good attitude and communication skills.
Excellent skill in following:
- Observing, scheduling, prioritizing and managing.
- Resource allocating.
- Problem solving, identifying and preventing issues before they occur.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Interviewing candidates.
Research & Development Qualifications
Directly responsible for designing, programming, testing, debugging, expanding, documenting and maintaining production software and tools.
Able to manage large and complex software development projects.
Extensive experience in following:
- Object-oriented programming and software design patterns.
- Creating custom UI widgets/elements for proprietary applications in various programming languages.
- Stand-alone software, pipeline, tool and plug-in development.
- Qt (C++), PyQt/PySide (Python) frameworks.
- Node based (dependency graph) stand-alone application development.
Good Experience in following:
- Backend development (Python, Django, Django REST Framework, REST API, custom abstract models, custom user model, middleware, custom management commands, authentication, permission, testing, JSON, plist, etc.)
- Native mobile app development (Objective-C, web services, map kit, table view, collection view, remote notification, etc.)
- Embedding Python interpreter in C++ applications, which provides Python scripting in the application.
- Extending Python in C++ (creating a new Python module, compiled shared object used by Python interpreter).
Excellent knowledge in following:
- Test Driven Development.
- Agile Software Development (Scrum).
- Creating documentation for software engineers, developers and users.
- Git, Doxygen, JIRA Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Linux OS, Mac OS and Windows OS.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason at all.